Regulation requirements for limited power of attorney(Wakala khasa)
The procedures according to the Iraqi Ministry of Justice and the consular department of the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs require not to accept any submission of limited power of attorney(Wakala khasa) by mail in order to avoid forgery and impersonation, so issuing one requires personal attendance to the consulate building.
limited power of attorney(Wakala khasa) are issued according to the below:
The applicant should appear in person in front of the consul to verify his identity when issuing the limited power of attorney. for schedule an appointment Please click here
Iraqi documents required –
* Original Iraqi personal ID(Hawyat el Ahwal) and Iraqi citizenship certificate(Shahdit el Jensia) or unified card(Bitaka el mwahada) and color copies of them all (for the principal).
* A copy of the Iraqi personal ID(Hawyat el Ahwal) and Iraqi citizenship certificate(Shahdit el Jensia) or unified card(Bitaka el mwahada), nationality certificate or unified card (for the attorney)
* Personal photos of the principal, 5 photos.
* Personal photos of the attorney, 5 photos.
* A copy of declaration of inheritance and property title (new) in the purpose of selling a property or a land, and a copy of the vehicle’s ownership title in the purpose of that selling or driving vehicles.
* Fees: – (10) ten US dollars in cash.
For speedy completion and avoid waiting, fill out the form in advance. Please click here