Firstly: Documentation required of issuing (Special Power of Attorney/ General Power of Attorney/Lawyer Power of Attorney/Commercial Power of Attorney
1- The Client
– A copy of The Identity of The Iraqi Civil Status (original copy + 2 colour copies)
– A copy of The Iraqi Nationality Certificate (original copy + 2 colour copies)
– (4) Recent colour photos (White Background)
– A copy of the Title Deed in case of sale
– A copy of the Legitimate Allotment in case of sale
2- The Representative (Proxy)
(3) Recent personal photos
Second: Issuing the Power of Attorney Fees
|General Power of Attorney||£ 30|
|Special Power of Attorney||£ 10|
|Commercial Power of Attorney||£ 160|
Thirdly: The documents required for the completion of the written acknowledgment of the real estate power of attorney
1- A copy of The Identity of The Iraqi Civil Status, a copy of The Iraqi Nationality Certificate, and two personal photos for the Client with his/her full address in the United Kingdom.
2- A copy of The Identity of The Iraqi Civil Status, as well as a copy of The Iraqi Nationality Certificate and two personal photos for the Representative with his/her full address in Iraq.
3- A copy of the real estate Power of Attorney required to issue the Life Certificate and The Affidavit.