Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dr Ahmed Al-Sahhaf:
• The Continuation of the Ministry’s efforts to support the Iraqi migrants willing to return voluntarily.
• The efforts of the embassies of the Republic of Iraq in Moscow and Warsaw are exceptional in providing humanitarian support, registering those wishing to return voluntarily and granting them laissez-passer.
• Our consular delegations are still present in the Belarusian capital, Minsk, Poland, Lithuania and Latvia.
• We were able to make (9) evacuation flights from Minsk, with a number of (3556) passengers, in coordination with Iraqi Airways.
• We have so far granted (383) laissez-passers to those who lost their passports, in Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Poland.