Undersecretary for Policy Planning Affairs
Name & Surname: Ambassador Dr. Salih Husain Ali AL-Tamimi
Place & Date of Birth: Baghdad – Iraq 19th January 1967
Marital Status: Married with 3 Children
Languages: Arabic / English
- B.Sc. Electrical & Electronic Engineering – Iraq
- MSc. Control & Computer Engineering – Iraq
- Ph.D. Computer Engineering & Information Technology – Iraq
- Intensive course (1 year) International Law – UK
|9/12/2020||– Undersecretary for Policy Planning Affairs, – Acting Dean of the Foreign Service Institute|
|September 2019||– Dean of the Foreign Service Institute|
|January 2017-September2019||Permanent Representative of the Republic of Iraq to the International Maritime Organization 2017- September 2019 / IMO – UK|
|December 2016-September 2019||Ireland Non-Resident Ambassador Extraordinary & plenipotentiary to the Republic of Iraq / UK|
|July 2015 – September 2019||Ambassador Extraordinary & Plenipotentiary for The Embassy of The Republic of Iraq In the UK.|
|April 2015 – July 2015||Ambassador at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Baghdad|
|June 2010 – April 2015||Ambassador Extraordinary & Plenipotentiary for The Embassy of The Republic of Iraq to Al Kahrtoum|
|September 2009 – June 2010||Ambassador at The Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
|2007 – 2009||Iraq Head of Information Technology Department / University of Technology- Iraq|
|2006 – 2009||Chairman of Local Computer Network Academy (Cisco) / University of Technology- Iraq|
Participation in lots of International conferences concerning Political, Economical and Scientific issues in UK, EU and the Arab countries.
Supervisor of many Master degree researches, and large number of Bachelor and post graduate diploma projects in Iraq and Australia.
Published Papers & Studies:
Several researches dedicated to conferences in various academic scientific and political fields held in UK, US and Denmark have been published as well as in many Arab and Iraqi journals and publications
Deputy Foreign Minister for Multilateral relations and Legal Affairs
Full Name: Kahtan Taha Khalaf Janabi
Date of birth: July 1, 1964
Marital Status: Married
- 1991 Bachelor of Medicine and general Surgery, Baghdad University.
- 2001 Master’s degree in Community Medicine.
- English – Fluent
- Bulgarian –Ability to communicate.
Current and Former Positions:
- Deputy Foreign Minister for Multilateral relations and Legal Affairs Feb 2021 – Present.
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to Saudi Arabia 2018- 2021.
- Ambassador – Head of Arab Dep – Iraqi Ministry of foreign Affairs, 2018.
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to Bulgaria 2015-2017.
- Non – Resident Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Maldives, 2010-2014.
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to Sri Lanka 2010-2014.
- Ambassador at the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 2009.
- Adviser to the Iraqi Government 2006-2009.
- Political activist contributed to the Iraq’s democratization, 2003- 2006.
- Doctor, 1991 -2006