Iraq’s Permanent Representative to the UN, Mohammed Ali Al Hakim, gave Iraq’s speech during the UN Security Council’s open session held on May 14, 2015 on the UN Secretary General’s 3rd report on the...
- The Minister of Foreign Affairs meets the Secretary-General of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf in New York and they discuss a number of issues related to joint Arab action 09/27/2022
- The Minister of Foreign Affairs meets Under-Secretary-General of the United Nations Counter-Terrorism Office in New York and discusses with him means of combating terrorism and the situation in the region 09/27/2022
- Minister of Foreign Affairs participates in the meeting of the foreign ministers of the Arab Group, in the presence of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United States and the Secretary-General of the Gulf Cooperation Council 09/27/2022
- Foreign Minister, Fouad Hussein, discusses with his Cuban counterpart bilateral relations and ways to develop them 09/27/2022
- Foreign Minister meets the US Assistant Secretary of State for Middle East Affairs in New York 09/27/2022
- Alhakim Ambassador Columbia University Conference cultural heritage daesh efforts ethnic and religious minorities General Assembly Germany Heritage International Resolution iraq isis Jan Kubiš middle east new york NPT Permanent Representative Press conference security council small arms speach special session UNESCO United Nations university UNSC Vice-President Zainab Bangura