United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution to save the cultural heritage of Iraq on May 28, 2015 unanimously by its members in response to the terrorist acts carried out by the terrorist gangs...
- Foreign Minister, Fuad Hussein, discusses with his Jordanian and French counterparts the holding of the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership in its second edition 09/28/2022
- The Foreign Minister meets the French Foreign Minister in New York and confirms; Iraq plays the role of peace in the region 09/28/2022
- The Minister of Foreign Affairs calls on the International Red Cross to continue cooperation with Iraq to end the crisis of the displaced 09/28/2022
- Minister of Foreign Affairs meets a member of the National Security Council and the White House coordinator for the Middle East and North Africa 09/28/2022
- Foreign Minister meets Canadian Foreign Minister in New York 09/28/2022
- Alhakim Ambassador Columbia University Conference cultural heritage daesh efforts ethnic and religious minorities General Assembly Germany Heritage International Resolution iraq isis Jan Kubiš middle east new york NPT Permanent Representative Press conference security council small arms speach special session UNESCO United Nations university UNSC Vice-President Zainab Bangura