- MSc in Strategic Planning / Faculty of National Defense / Defense University (2018 – 2019).
- BA English Language / University of Baghdad (1999 – 2003).
- BA German Language / University of Baghdad (1985 – 1989).
- 26th Diplomatic Qualification Course / Foreign Service Institute / Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Political Negotiations.
- Trading and Correspondence.
- General Relations and Local Contracts / Ministry of Industry and Minerals (1990 – 1994).
- Arabic and International Relations / Economy Department / Ministry of Industry and Minerals (1994 – 2003).
- Reception and Protocol Department / Ministry of Industry and Minerals (2003 – 2007).
- Sports Corporate Relations Officer / Iraqi Olympic Committee (2004 – 2005).
- Manager at General Inspector Office Directorate / Middle Euphrates Office (2005 – 2006).
- Consultant at Musayyib District Council (2006 – 2007).
- Mayor of Musayyib District, Babil Governorate (2009 – 2010).
- Member of Parliament – Chairman of the Parliamentary Civil Society Organizations Committee (2010 – 2014).
- Consultant (Rank) /Diplomatic Personal / Ministry of Foreign Affairs (2016 – 2021).
- Consul General / The Consulate General of the Republic of Iraq in Manchester (2021 – Present).
- Representative of Ministry of Industry and Minerals for The Safa International Exhibition in Yamen (2000).
- Participant at the Iraqi-German Business Conference (2005).
- Member of the Iraqi Parliament to the Turkish Parliament for Parliament Development (2011).
- Head of Government Representative Delegation to Croatia to learn about Croatia’s experience in cooperation with public authorities in civil society (2013).