Requirements for power of attorney(Wakala A’ma)
The procedures followed according to the Iraqi Ministry of Justice and the consular department of the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs require not to accept any submission of power of attorney(Wakala A’ma) by mail in order to avoid forgery and impersonation, so issuing one requires personal attendance to the consulate building.
Power of attorney(Wakala khasa) are issued according to the below:
The applicant should appear in person in front of the consul to verify his identity when issuing the power of attorney. for schedule an appointment Please click here
Iraqi documents required –
* Original Iraqi personal ID(Hawyat el Ahwal) and Iraqi citizenship certificate(Shahdit el Jensia) or unified card(Bitaka el mwahada) and color copies of them all (for the principal).
* A copy of the Iraqi personal ID(Hawyat el Ahwal) and Iraqi citizenship certificate(Shahdit el Jensia) or unified card(Bitaka el mwahada), nationality certificate or unified card (for the attorney)
* Personal photos of the principal, 4 photos.
* Personal photos of the attorney, 4 photos.
* Fees: – (30) thirty dollars in cash.
For speedy completion and avoid waiting, fill out the form in advance. Please click here